Friday, October 28, 2011

Thanks Kesari Tours For An Experience Worth Treasuring

It brings me immense pleasure to write this letter and share my memorable tour experience to Kailash Mansarover by Kesari Tours. I really appreciate the arrangements made. Great management and the impeccable services at such a remote place made our trip extremely comfortable.

The efforts by Prashant and Mandar are commendable. Hats off to the both of them for taking care of all the needs. Without them, the tour wouldn’t have been successful. The trip was absolutely hassle-free and we were well taken care of.

My special thanks to Navraj and his team for excellent hospitality and making the trip really special.

I would like to thank once again for making the tour just awesome. I look forward to traveling with Kesari Tours and Travels in the future.

Regards,

Adurkar Family

No comments:

Post a Comment