Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Memorable trip to Europe with Kesari Tours

I am back after a truly fabulous trip of Europe and I would like to share my experiences with you.

Let me first congratulate you and your entire team of Popular Europe (E3B). I must confess I could not have made a better choice than Kesari Tours.

Right from the beginning to the end my experience has been fantastic. To begin with, Ms. Poonam from the back office, was a great help in firming up my trip. Mr. Rohit & Mr. Dhanaji  from the front office were simply outstanding. They both were easily accessible, deeply sincere, and always ready to cater to our requirements with….... a winning smile on their face.

The shining star of our trip was Raj. The tremendous efforts taken by him simply makes him stand apart. His reassuring and yet firm voice backed by a diligent resolve to be of help at anytime, was great. The meticulous planning, keeping every requirement in mind, was truly laudable. He was surely an embodiment of patience, commitment and I would like to thank him for being our Guardian Angel. I will never forget the moments when he always personally stepped forward to serve Mrs. & Mr. Parekh with their Jain Food.

Last but not the least was the flamboyant Mr. Salvatore, our Captain of Coach Sellito.. I hope I got his name right. He was such a warm, helpful personality who made the trip memorable.

I would also like to Congratulate all the crew aboard the Turkish Airline Flights plying the Mumbai-Istanbul-Rome-London-Mumbai Sector. The in-flight service was excellent, crew members very polite and courteous. I have flown other airlines and the service of Turkish Airlines was second to none.

Finally, let me thank the Management of Kesari Tours and Travels. It was a momentous trip of a lifetime that I will cherish forever. I look forward to many more travels with you again, very soon.

Warm Regards,
Thelma Dsouza.

No comments:

Post a Comment